Recently Edited Pages On User Profile
For this tutorial, I'm going to guide you through how I placed the "Recently Edited Docs" list on my profile. It displays a handfull of the last documentation pages I've edited. Find a link to my profile on any GenetiConcrete docs page. My Block settings are in parenthesis...
- Put the Profile Page into Edit Mode.
- Place an Enlil Page List Block into the Main Area.
- Set number of pages to display. ( 5 )
- Choose Page Types. ( Package Doc )
- Set an appropriate Location. ( Everywhere )
- Set Sort to "Recent Mod First".
- Lots to choose from in the Options Tab, depending how many pages you show and whether you paginate etc. ( I've opted to simply display Page Names )
- Jump to Filters > Other Tab and select to Filter By User.
- Choose "Profile User" & Choose "Last Updated By User" Filter.
- Save the Enlil Page List & Publish the Profile Page.